1. Provide a Comparative Market Analysis. With this detailed report of properties sold and properties for sale you and I can price the your property correctly from the start.
2. Suggest ways to make your property more appealing to purchasers.
3. Install professional signage.
4. Prepare flyers.
5. Add your residential property to the Area Multiple Listings and National Listing Service and ten other sites.
6. List your home on the internet for out of town buyers.
7. Provide a virtual 360 degree tour of your home so that prospects,where ever they are, can preview your home any where in the world.
8. Install a key-safe, so that you do not have to be home when other agents show your home. The key-safe keeps a record of each agent who enters your home.
9. Install a Talking House system. This permits a prospect to listen to a short description of your home from their car radio while sitting in front of it.
10. Our office will screen calls and arrange showings.
11. Of course we will advertise.
12. Commercial listings will be presented to other Brokers during CIP meetings along with a flyer.
13. When an offer is secured, we will negotiate on your behalf per your instructions.
14. After an offer is accepted, we will work with the buyer's lender, home inspector, termite inspector, roof inspector and the Title Company.
15. Review the settlement statement prior to closing.
16. Accompany you to settlement
17. PROVIDE COUNSEL OR A SOUNDING BOARD WHENEVER NEEDED.